Recover to the best of your abilities with the Recovery Stack!
- Highly Branched Cyclic Dextrin: A high molecular weight glucose polymer. What does this mean, compared to regular glucose (dextrose)? Because of the molecular weight and low osmality, it 1) exits the stomach quick, 2) is rapidly taken up in the small intestine, and 3) has sustained breakdown in the bloodstream due to being a longer polymer chain
- Insulin sensitizers and mimickers: These come from corsolic acid (banaba leaf) and r-alpha lipoic acid; both play a role in helping clear glucose from the bloodstream INTO the cells, which is what we want in the post-workout period. By enhancing insulin sensitivity, we can effectively utilize more carbohydrates.
The complete supplement will have 25g HBCD, 300mg r-ALA, and 10mg Corosolic acid per serving, and come flavorless---HBCD by itself (being a glucose polymer) is quite sweet, and we expect folks to add it to their whey for complete PWO intake.
Max Adrenal 2.0 was formulated out of a need for a superior adrenal product on the market. It is an adrenal support formula that targets both the body and mind to enhance energy, optimize hormones, increase mental focus, and improve well-being.
Anyone looking to optimize sleep for health, performance recovery, and generalized well-being. Sleep is EVERYTHING, and without it, we have nothing.
1. Do you have a prolonged time for sleep onset? (Normal = 10min)
2. Do you wake frequently & for extended periods? (Normal= 1x, short duration)
3. Do you wake VERY early & cannot get back to sleep? (NOT normal)
4. Do you feel unrested and lethargic, even after a full night sleep? (NOT normal)
5. Do you have specific goals of body comp, performance, or both?
Suggested Dosing: 3 capsules in the PM 30min before bed.